My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Tribute to Toon

Still home from school so I couldn't say goodbye to a good friend of mine.
I met Toon about four years ago when we were still in another school, I left to another school so thought I would never see him again, guess who shows up a year later in the same school :-)

We were two years in the same class group but today that has come to an end.....
Because he would "talk too much" and broke a cd-rom player he needs to change school again.
Can't agree with stupid school, a broken cd-rom player isn't a reason to send someone from school.... What does it cost??? 25€€ for a new one?? So instead of some money that he would need to pay anyway, just kick him off the school.... Is a computer that much more important than a persons life...?

So he's going to his new school today, wish you the best luck and who knows maybe we will meet again later :-)

Greetings your good friend, Jellen

btw any comments welcome, what do you guys think about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home