My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Sunday, December 25, 2005

What a Way to Celebrate Xmas!! AT RGR xmas and dance party!

I hope everyone enjoyed the rgr xmas and dance party as much as I did last Friday @ stadsfeestzaal Aarschot.

Once again everything and everyone was there to make it a memorable night... for those that didn't drink too much ;-)
Wasn't too crowded and all the people there seemed to have a good time.

Thanks for those that bought me a beer :-)

Hope to see you there next time!! some pictures below, the rest will follow on the rgr site www.rgrfm.be

Please comment if you want to add something to this or the pictures, only takes a minute... so post your thoughts of the evening... can also mail me at: jellen at gmail .com

will try to give a link to some of the movies soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home