My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Back to bed on time

Guess I'm healthy again, so tomorrow back to school, yeey.

Had nice day, feeling better from stupid disease and went swimming with a neighbour/friend of mine. He maybe wants to join our swimming club, we will see how it turns out :-)

Anyway, school again for me tomorrow morning, wonder how more boring school will be with another friend gone. You can count on a post tomorrow :-)
Too bad i need to leave Ann alone now (she's a girl from my class thats also home because of illness) Good luck she was home, only one to chat to when all the rest is to school or work :-)

Sweet dreams everyone, especially to you Leslie xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home