My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Privacy

Is there still any privacy left on the world wide web????
The big multinational companies seem to know everything and everyone that uses the internet.

After using emule for a while I got an email saying: you are sharing illegal content......
So it's ok if everyone just monitors my ineternet connection??
Good luck bank data is encrypted or everyone would know too.

All those companies only think about their money, someone should protect us from that and think some more about our rights as internet user.

Damn school is becoming so boring, wish I could just go to work and finally earn some money... oh well :)

Any comments welcome, Greetings Jellen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home