My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

routers....

Busy day, school, swimming...

But also needed to install a wireless internet connection for my friend.
So I ordered an dsl modem (speedtouch510) and a linksys router.

Ok internet and printer sharing works on both pcs. BUT can't run emule.

Normally you need to open the ports fot emule in the router but found out that the dsl modem also includes a router... so now two routers linked to each other.. Can't get emule to work.

anybody an idea?

Going to bed now anyway, icky school stuff tomorrow... test and such :-)

Sweet dreams, see you all later, Jellen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Jellen!! The sexiest guy in Belgium....it's ya friend Amy....from downunder. JUst wanted to say Hi and I think ya blogspot is really cool....just like you!! Hope we catch up soon!!!

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home