My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Lucky

Damn was lucky today, normally had test French last hour
Teacher arrived late and also said these wonderfull words: ' J'ai oublié les testes' (I forgot The testpapers) YEEEY loud cheer.
So test is tomorrow together with English and economics, should better be studying instead of posting on this site :-)

Cool concert in Hasselt (belgium) soon, Dj Tiësto in concert 8 hours long only problem is 40€ pre-sale :( pfftttt Not going to pay that money for one night, don't even have drinks with that, probably another 2.5€/beer. Big bummer, Dutch dj won few fancy awards, now he's the best and normal ppl can't pay to see him anymore.

40€ for one dj...... yeah right..

anyway, going to study.

See you later, Jellen

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

U posted on my blog so I feel compelled to repay the sentiment... firstly nice blog... UR 17 huh.. gl next year in the HSC.. its shit rite now being in year 12... congrats on the absense of the test.. I KNOW the joy of that feeling.. cya..

3:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home