My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Bummer

Finally convinced my dad to buy a digital sony camera. so was showing him some results of the camera, already camera in shopping basket still need some memory cards.

No more memory cards....... BUMMER :-)
guess I'll need to wait till they are back in stock.

Hope I have cam too so I can try to upload some pictures to this site too so now and then :p
Going to bed after another exhausting day...
see you all tomorrow

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor. said...

I'm jealous. You got a new digital camera :(.

I broke my floppy disk drive so i was forced to learn how to use my moms digi cam with the memory sticks. and all the complicated stuff.

I'm not smart enough to understand that.

4:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home