My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Monday, October 11, 2004

Morning...

Yesterday was a little bit too crazy, needed to study way to much, trying to catch up with the tests that I missed last week. Really hate school sometimes(actually hate it more than love it) so today I need to stay an extra hour for test about some old Dutch stuff (believe me BORING!)

After that need to hurry home, eat something and hurry again to go pick up Jorn at the trainstation in Aarschot to go swimming. He decided to join our swimming club, at least I'm not alone anymore for boring training sometimes.

Probably after that a lot more study, some PC time and then go to bed....

Hate it when I already know in the morning what a boring day it will be :-) should better not think about it :-)

Oh well, looking forward to the weekend already :p

Greetings, Jellen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home