My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Thursday, October 07, 2004

School is so much fun.......... NOT

What a day, my dad almost forgot to wake me for school so already needed to hurry.
So arrived at school with new hope after my extra long weekend.....
First two lessons went by fast BUT THEN ..... damn French even more damn German.... Those teacher just don't care about our class group.

And guess what they found out..... Toon isn't the only one responsible for the big amount of talking and not listening to the teacher... They just need to realize that we aren't as smart as they hope we are.

But then finally bell rung, rushed home because it almost started to rain too.....
Went swimming again with Jorn, that was fun, he seems to be motivated to keep on going.

Anyway, time for some study.... Will post again later this evening when can finally go to BED. mmm bed sounds good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home