My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Friday, October 08, 2004

Finally...

What a crazy day, School, crazy friends, even more crazy parents.
Think I'm going to get crazy too one day, need to get out of this place, this shitty country these shitty ppl.

Good luck I have some really good friends and perfect gf that understands me :-)
Already looking sooo forward to some vacation, especially summer vacation. mmm wish time would fly on boring moments instead of perfect moments that you never want to come to an end...

Oh well, good luck we still have dreams :-) thinking of dreams mmm soft warm bed looks good.
See you all tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, Jellen

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor. said...

Thank you for the comment in my blog, you are one of the few people who actually got what I was saying.

Your english is very good.. if I hadn't read your profile/blog I wouldn;t have understood what you were talking about lol.

I have horrible english.. and thats my language.

Well. I can;t think of anything else to say.

3:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home