My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Too Early

It's way to early to post this message, but I am awake now anyway.

So me, jorn and alot other friends went to CC Rozenberg (Heverlee) with us, when we got there around 23.30 there wasn't much fun, after two hours or so when they finally changed the dj it got alot better. So we only got home around 4.30 Am.

Missed the race of course, but oh well i knew who would win and he did so don't think I missed much :-)

Way to early now........

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor. said...

I hate being up early. makes me want to just fall down and sleep.

well. basically what happened to me, if you were wondering, was someone spiked one of my friends drinks.. or she drank/took to much of something. i'm not sure. but someone said i had a bottle of pills. and therefore i was pinned as being the one who spiked her.

She is one of my good friends and it really made me angry when people were saying i did this to her.. and she doesnt remember anything now, and so everyone told her i did it. she believes them.

its horrible. :/

1:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home