My personal blog site about Jellen and the stuff happening in my neighbourhood, school, party, Club RGR ...

Monday, January 03, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hi everybody! I wish you all a Happy Newyear!!

Last weeks have been quite hectic, first results.... like usual not so good....

Went to TWO! RGR parties! Those are the best, you can't imagine how much fun I had there with my friends. Got a lot of new pictures and movies too, will try to upload them when I can, limited on web space :(

Damn what happened in Asia is really unbelievable, it just looks like an impossible Hollywood movie.... like in The day after tomorrow.... Scary to see what nature can do to us, and nothing to defend us, not even in these high tech years.

Today last week of vacation started :(.

Going every day swimming from 10 till 12.. pfft way too early for me :-) Will start posting every day again from now on....

Wonder what I'm going to do this week, all family 'parties' are over so have some free time left..

Hmmm, can maybe think about what to buy with the money I got from new year.

Anyway, See you all later! Best wishes for 2005!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home